TWISTED EXHAUST HEADER PIPE WITH CONVERTER (ND)
Twisted Steel Header Exhaust Connection Pipes for the C7 Corvette is designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel connection pipes are constructed of 3", 16-gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 Stainless Steel tubing for strength and durability. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed 3" mandrel-bent, 304 Stainless Steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. This kit also fits Z-06 Supercharged Models.
* +24HP and +24LBS x ft Torque max gain *(Dyno results with Aftermarket X-Pipe also installed)
* Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel tubing
* A unique 3" to 2-1/2" stepped design, issued to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power
* 3" outlets connect directly to OE or Aftermarket Exhaust
* Heavy-Duty flanges and OE-Style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
* Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
* 3lbs lighter that OE system
* MIG-Welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 200 CPSI (Cell Per Square Inch) metallic high flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.